Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yummy popcorn

1 box toffee popcorn (8 c.) I don't add this because I don't like it.
8 C. regular butter popcorn popped
1 small bag pretzels (12 oz)
1/2 bag mini marshmallows (I use the whole bag)
Skor bar (I wasn't able to find them this year so I used Heath bars)
1 bag white chocolate chips
1 bag milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips (I prefer milk)
2 Tbls vegetable oil

Take two cookie sheets and poor popcorn, pretzels, marshmallows, toffee popcorn and chopped up Skor bars over them. Mix them up so things are pretty evenly distributed.

Mix white chocolate & 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil, heat in microwave for 1 minute. Mix until chunks are gone. Drizzle over popcorn mixtures.

Mix milk chocolate & 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil, heat in microwave for 1 minute. Mix until chunks are gone. Drizzle going the opposite direction over the popcorn mixture. Let chocolate cool completely before eating.

Super yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment